Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's Flora, Fauna and Merryweather 24 Hours a Day Around Here!


So, I've been working on a couple of projects all day and have been out of the studio. Usually Ramses goes in the car with me since he thinks we have a collegial relationship and not an owner/property one, but I left him home to read the Great Books or whatever dogs do when you aren't around.

I had taken him out to potty just before I left for my 10:00am meeting. When I got back about 3:00pm, I took him out again. Well, he was very interested in a spot of ivy. So much so that I decided to have him leave whatever he was interested in alone. As I grabbed him collar, the something he was interested in moved the ivy leaves.

Upon closer inspection ~ bunnies!

Another nest of baby bunnies in a new place in the garden.When my friend Zen likened my backyard to Northwest Trek, I scoffed. But, now, it feels a little like Flora, Fauna and Merryweather are leading tour groups through my yard! Very alive, alive oh!

Yes, I know bunnies are nothing but dinner for something larger and in some places are considered vermin, B*U*T, I love having bunnies in the garden. There is something kindah tender and sweet about them.

Day 42 Everyday Grateful ~
Drizzly in the morning,
Bright in the afternoon!
Worked on lots of small projects
Bunnies in the garden!
Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment