Tuesday, June 12, 2012

French Toast is On Sale!

 Well, "French Toast" is launched!

The driving force of the item was coffee. To be more specific, coffee made in a French Press. This is Seattle after all and the home of the quintessential (not to mention ubiquitous) coffee company ~ Starbucks. To quote the great Howard Schultz and the Daily Mail (my guilty pleasure) "Mr. Schultz says he uses a Bodum French press which results in 'the best cup of coffee known to mankind.' " 
I concur! There is only one drawback to the French press ~ having it stay hot.

Enter "French Toast" my French press cozy. Keeps my morning coffee hot, looks fabulous (I'm a designer, after all) and fits both my French press and several of my regular tea and coffee pots. Double duty. And, lovely. Lovely on the counter in my kitchen, on a tray on my tuffet in the living room, on the coffee / tea table for a buffet.

So, I whipped out 10 different "French Toast" patterns. Piping! Organdy ribbon! Beautiful patterns! Wonderful colours! Porcelain beads. And, boy oh boy, are they just pageants!
Nice!
 
So, whether you are keeping your regular French press warm or using your large Haviland / Limoges porcelain pot from your mother or the tall Russian carafe of hot chocolate with brandy after dinner ~ they will stay hot in the "French Toast" . . . How cool is that! 
$48.00 + postage/shipping.
Life is too short to drink coffee or tea
from a naked pot!



 









1 comment:

  1. love the photos! where are you showing them? I will pin it on my pinterest board

    ReplyDelete