Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Babies in the Garden!!!!

A little while ago, I think I mentioned my little bird housing development on the wall just outside my kitchen window.

Did I mention Mr. and Mrs. Neat Black Cap coming by to check out the accommodations?

OK, OK, I admit it ~ I loved the romantic idea of having baby birds just outside my window.

Well, over the last week or so, every time I'd go out onto the back deck or take Ramses out to the backyard, there is a flurry of LBB (little brown birds) fluttering into the pink dogwood or up onto the beams supporting the roof. Vigilant. Minor birdy scolding.

This morning when I was out on the back deck and started to walk back to the dining room ~ bingo! Mr. or Mrs. Neat Black Cap flew out of the little bird house. On closer inspection, there was much nesting material flowing out of the little house on the left.



Shhhh ~ Babies!!!

Day 27 Everyday Grateful ~
the doors open to the back deck,
baby birds in the garden,
the air is still ~
a sunny beautiful afternoon.


Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment