Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Really? Talk about Caught in the Act . . .


I promise you . . . Ramses is not allowed on the sofa.



Update: I just got this from my friend Barb ~


I am SO reminded of Sasha.

As we know dogs do all kinds of things when we are not around . . . ordering Pizza, sampling cuisine from cupboards, wiggling open the refrigerator . . . sending intimidating emails to cats in the neighborhood.

I think this better go up on The Ramalator's facebook page immediately!
xoxoxo
B
And, from my friend, Zen ~


well I gotta show the family that one.....classic.....I'm sure he's thinking if you'd just get rid of the pillows he could be more comfortable & wouldn't have to let a foot hang over like Kareem Abdul Jabar in a twin bed......

Z

 

Day 8 Everyday Grateful ~ the air smelled of beeswax this morning. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment