Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

My family often communicates with movie quotes. I think it's a shorthand reminder of fun. We have several favorite movies ~ my boys are genius for remembering entire scenes. Needless to say, dinners are totally fun. I never know whether we're going to be treated to Princess Bride or Henry V. Adore them. Life with the boys is a totally wonderful adventure!
Anyway, I have a shop. A real, completely amazing shop with its own back door, potting sink and extra-large, red-enamel Sears rolling tool chest. It's an amazing space or it would be if it weren't heaped and heaped. It's gotten so bad, we now refer to it as The Well of Despair (a la Princess Bride).
Well, yesterday, I wanted to make Easter baskets for friends and, well, apparently, that is not an essential reason to leave the house.
Hark! The Well of Despair.
It really does have at least one of everything. There must be something in here I can use to make Easter baskets.
And, there was . . . shredded paper (for grass), kraft "take-out" containers (for baskets), some gold/black raffia ribbon, back-to-back shiny gold hearts and some Cadbury eggs. Voila!
Happy Easter, everyone!
Every day grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment